DALLAS — Dallas Market Middle and ART, the artistic residence furnishings community, honored 12 heroes of the pandemic on the HEARTS Awards right here final evening.
The HEARTS Awards, hosted by Carson Kressley and Thom Filicia, was a one-time particular occasion that honored corporations and people which have proven excellent management, empathy and repair in the course of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Almost 200 company attended the gala occasion held within the World Commerce Middle atrium on the campus of Dallas Market Middle, the place the summer season version of Whole Residence & Present Market and Lightovation passed off. Honorees included:
- American Leather-based Holdings, introduced by American Residence Furnishings Alliance
- Serta Simmons, introduced by American Residence Furnishings Corridor of Fame
- WAC Lighting, introduced by the American Lighting Affiliation
- Stephen Joseph Presents, introduced by Present & Residence Commerce Affiliation
- Mercado World, introduced by Present for Life
- Baltimore Design Group, introduced by Inside Design Society
- Telescope Informal Furnishings, introduced by Worldwide Informal Furnishings Affiliation
- Caroline Hipple and Norwalk Furnishings, introduced by Worldwide Residence Furnishings Consultant Affiliation
- Dudley Moore and Otto & Moore, introduced by Worldwide Society of Furnishings Designers
- Crypton Material, introduced by Worldwide Textile Alliance
- Varaluz, introduced by Sustainable Furnishings Council
- Ekornes, introduced by WithIt
“Gathering collectively for the primary time, these prime trade organizations have been united by gratitude to acknowledge and honor heart-based management,” stated Cindy Morris, president and CEO of Dallas Market Middle.
Added Sharon Davis, government director of ART: “The night was magical and uplifting. Thanks to the associations and galvanizing honorees for his or her selfless generosity.”
Through the occasion, recognition was additionally made for the HEARTS Awards silent public sale benefitting No Child Hungry held in January, which featured greater than 70 one-of-a-kind plates creatively remodeled by artists, designers, celebrities, influencers and particular company.
Editor-in-Chief Allison Zisko first joined HFN in 1998 and spent a few years protecting the tabletop class earlier than widening her scope to all residence furnishings. In her present function, she oversees all features of HFN, together with its print and digital merchandise, and represents the model at residence and overseas via displays, panel discussions and HFN’s podcast, The Inside Scoop.