Union, N.J. – Mattress Bathtub & Past’s latest home model options globally-inspired designs for fashion-forward properties and dorm rooms.
Wild Sage launches with an eclectic assortment of bedding, bathtub, décor, furnishings and desk linens. Costs vary costs from $20-$80 for bedding, $5-$25 for desk linens, $25-$200 for decor, $4-$40 for bathtub and $50-$150 for furnishings.
“Wild Sage speaks to our younger, modern and on-trend prospects seeking to specific themselves and create a private area that tells their distinctive story,” mentioned Joe Hartsig, government vp and chief merchandising officer at Mattress Bathtub & Past and president of Harmon Shops Inc.
Rolling out in shops and on-line, Wild Sage covers 4 key vacation spot departments:
- Bedding: Sheets, pillowcases, cover cowl units, comforter units, quilt units, blankets, throws and throw pillows
- Bathtub: Towels, rugs, bathe curtains, equipment, furnishings, robes and slippers
- Furnishings and Decor: Vases, planters, mirrors, artwork, storage, lighting, ornamental objects, wall decor, window therapies, rugs, furnishings and botanicals
- Desk Linens: Runners, placemats and napkins
To assist the model introduction, Mattress Bathtub is launching an built-in advertising and marketing marketing campaign for Wild Sage that may embrace DTC print and e mail collateral, weblog content material, video content material for social, paid digital media placements, paid affiliate content material, full PR assist and social media content material that includes devoted Wild Sage Instagram and TikTok channels.
An influencer content material sequence will invite a mixture of Gen Z companions to create their very own Wild Sage-inspired tales throughout a street journey throughout southern California in a Wild Sage-designed Airstream trailer. Upon getting back from their adventures, the influencers will model their properties with Wild Sage merchandise impressed by their journey.
Wild Sage was designed particularly to attraction to certainly one of Mattress Bathtub & Past’s 5 key buyer segments – the “Creatives,” a set of socially savvy Gen Z and younger Millennials who worth experiences, self-expression and authenticity.
In keeping with a 2020 examine performed by Mattress Bathtub & Past that explored Gen-Zs’ and Millennials’ relationships with their properties:
- 83% mentioned their residence offered them consolation throughout the troublesome 12 months
- 78% tried to make their residence a nicer place to spend time
- 61% turned extra inquisitive about adorning/furnishing their residence
Wild Sage is the fifth of no less than eight owned that Mattress Bathtub & Past is introducing in fiscal 12 months 2021 as a part of the corporate’s complete three-year transformation technique, throughout which it can launch greater than 10 personal label manufacturers.